Dentist – Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Michael Kirk: OKC’s Best
Dr. Kirk was born in southeastern Oklahoma, grew up in Tulsa, and has lived in Oklahoma City for the past 30 years.
"The absolute best part about being a dentist is the opportunity to really get to know those I serve. The relationships that I have been fortunate enough to develop with my patients over the past 25 or so years are priceless."
An Outstanding Education
"Education is a continual process of learning. I am constantly learning new techniques and expanding my training. I am always asking questions and looking at old problems in new ways."
- Fellowship Certificate in Dental Implants –International Congress of Oral Implantologists 1999
- Dental Implantology Certificate-University of Texas, 1997
- DDS-University of Oklahoma, 1993
- BS-University of Oklahoma, 1988
- American Dental Association
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oklahoma Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
"Balance is important to me. Living a healthy lifestyle, spending time with my wife, daughter, and two young sons, and taking time to be grateful are part of my daily routine."
"Being outdoors, whether camping with my sons, enjoying an afternoon football game, or watching my boys play sports, is a big part of who I am. When I designed our office, installing large windows with a Zen garden view in every treatment room was the first order of business.”